Thursday, September 1, 2016

Share it Please
Grace's Shelfie

Shelfie time!!! To be honest, I was very surprised by this assignment. Definitely not the sort of homework I expected for a 300-level English course. But hey, it seems like a fun way to get to know your classmates a little better. My name is Grace, and I'm in my last year here at BYU. As an English major, I have a fair amount of people ask me what my favorite genre is to read. And the short answer to that question is, I don't have one. Basically, if it is engaging, the genre or style doesn't really matter that much to me. And I'll admit, I kind of have a hard time really getting in to Shakespeare, so I'm hoping I can mend my ways by taking this course. I'm looking forward to a great semester with all of you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll

About